Today is the official last day of 2015 and I must say I am ecstatic about the start of a New Year. I know that may sound cliché but it is exactly my feeling. I woke this morning with the feeling of promise deep down in my soul; promise of change, promise of opportunity, promise of continued progress.
This year I learned more about myself than I have in years past—good, bad, and ugly. I realize that although certain personality traits will remain with me as long as I am in this physical body. However, Andréa as a person, her beliefs, her routines, her view of life at large is vastly different than before. I embrace the change and progress wholly. I realize that self-acceptance is of the utmost importance.
I would like to share just a few lessons and thoughts on life for you to carry with you into next year.
- Your peace is priceless. Never allow anyone or anything to to disturb your inner or outer peace.
- It is ok to let people go. Some people are not meant to be with you for a lifetime. That doesn’t make them bad people, just means that your time with them was not meant to be extensive.
- Embrace your quirks. So what you like to eat your French fries with mayo and you would rather sit alone in the woods than go to a party. Love your authentic self.
- Life should be treated as a journey, not as a short trip. If you are not progressing, you feel stagnated, etc, now is the time to find a way to MOVE!! Find your passion and pursue it . Everything vibrates. So should you.
- Remember that no matter what happens, life is good. Greet each new day with a heart of gratitude and watch how things begin to change. The universe works mentally. Give off good vibrations consistently and watch your Youniverse change.
Peace, love, and light,
Happy New Year to you all!